Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mommy and Grace Time

First off, don't let the first picture fool you. This is not a boring "this is everything we did on our vacation" post, so don't leave. If you get done reading this and think it sucks, well sorry. But at least you'll know I didn't lie. So trust me, I'm going somewhere with this. Hopefully.

Anyway, we got back from our San Francisco trip late Friday night. I missed it before we even left. I was sad to leave and can't wait to go back someday.

Can you blame me?

But let me tell you what. I missed my sweet, funny, silly little kid and it's really good to be with her again. Even if she is a huge whine bag sometimes. Today we had "Mommy and Grace Time" at the Target snack bar. It's becoming a little tradition of ours. We just sit and talk about every little thing over a big pretzel and some of that nasty cheese dip. Simple, but really nice. San Francisco is an amazing city and I love it. The above picture brings back feelings of excitement, joy, and awe. But today I took some pictures during "Mommy and Grace Time" and psshhh....move over San Francisco. Nothin' beats a little girl with her first ICEE.










It's good to be home. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh - she is such a funny doll! I love the pictures, especially that second one of Grace. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete