Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This was Easter

On Easter morning we woke Grace up extra early so she could find her basket before going to church. I took a few pictures of her with it but, like her mama, she looks drugged when someone wakes her up, and like she's never been within four feet of a hairbrush. So instead I'll just post a picture of the basket. I know she wouldn't care at this point in her life, but I just can't do that to the poor kid. I'd like to think that she'll thank me for this someday. Please nobody spoil that fantasy for me.



After church we headed to see family for the day and wouldn't you know it? The Easter Bunny left a basket for Grace there too, as well as ones for her cousins. 

Bubbles!

There was an egg hunt too, of course, but those pictures turned out even worse than Grace's zombie ones, so I'm not posting them. Just picture tiny people running around looking for plastic eggs while the grownups watch and smile and say oh look how cute. There. Easter egg hunt. 

After a while, it was time to play in the dirt (well yeah) so the dress had to go. I wasn't too worried about it, but Grace would've lost her ever loving mind if her dress got dirty, so it was mainly out of concern for my own sanity.


Later, Grandpa decided to blow some bubbles for Grace to catch. And now she will beg him to do this every single time she seems him. 




Oh and there was lots of running with cousin Brian too. They chased each other all over the yard and laughed. 


And then she crashed. 


Yeah, I'd have to say it was a pretty good day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment